Thursday, July 21, 2011

My facebook friends Funny Jokes, Shayri 21st-july

Sardar apni sister ke saath bike pe ja raha tha.
Boy and girl on bike
Boy : Oh! Paaji girlfriend k saath kaha ja rahe ho.
Sardar : Oye! Girlfriend hogi teri meri to sister hai. :>)
finally figured out what mosquitoes are for. They're God's way of making us slap ourselves.
Bapu: If I die, will you remarry?
Bapu's Wife: No! I'll stay with my sister. But if I die will you remarry?
Bapu: No, I'll also stay with your sister. :))
Kab tak giney, hum dhadkane
Dil jaise dhadke dhadakne do
Kyun hai koi aag dabi
Shola jo bhadke bhadakne do
John came cryin;-(
Dad:wt hapend?
John:2day at class wen v got up 4m our seats 4 teachers 2 wish,Rita,hu sits in front of us,had her skirt stuck btwn her bum!
Seeing tat my benchmate pulled it out!
Dad:tats bad. Bt Y r u cryin??
John: I know tat's bad, so i pushd it bck in2 her bum n she slappd me!! ::))
Hit the lights, let the music move you
Lose yourself tonight, come alive
Let the moment take you, lose control tonight
Hit the lights, let the music move you
Lose yourself tonight, come alive
Let the moment take you, lose control tonight
Future News:- Kasab dies of old age. Golmaal 27 will be released. Tushar Kapur is still unable 2 speak {Or act!} Sharad Pawar owns half the world. Facebook is declared a country. Lakhshwadeep lions 2 be the 63rd team 2 join IPL.
Whats a marriage??
A marriage is an agreement where the men's lose their bachelors and woman gain their masters.
Girl-Plz Send Me Some Good Jokes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BOY- Me Padhai Kar Raha Hu...
Aftr 2 min..
GIRL-Kya hua, Aur bhejo n??
An Intelligent Wife Is One
Who Makes Sure She Spends
So Much
That
Her Husband
Can't Afford Another
Women....
WIFE-Q G roz subah mere chere pe pani kyo dalte ho?
Hubby-Tumhare pita ne kaha tha meri beti phool k tarah hai isse murzhne mat
dena isliy...

Thanks to all my facebook friends fr sharing funny jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment