Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hindi Shayri, English Comments, Funny SMS

Money can't buy LOVE, That's why people steal HEARTS..
Dard tha dil par kabhi dikhaya nahi,
Aansu the Aankho me par kabhi roye nahi,
Yahi fark he dosti or pyar me,
Ishq ne Hasne na diya or Dosto ne Rone na Diya.......
Sometimes.............Faking a smile is the most painful lie.............:(
But the most effective way to hide from all the questions.......:(
"At the age of 24, I was a Bus Conductor" - Rajnikanth.... "I didn't even complete my University Education" - Bill Gates.... "I was the one who served in Hotels" - Oberoi.... "At my childhood days, I Stitched Shoes" - Abraham Lincoln.... "I worked in a Petrol Pump" - Dhirubhai Ambani......
Life is either a great adventure or nothing...
Vishwas Matra Shabda chhe,
Tene Vanchata to second lage chhe,
Vicharo to Minute lage chhe,
Samjavo to Divas lage chhe.
Pan tene SABIT karva Zindagi Lagi jay Chhe
"anything is valueable only in two situations:
first- before getting it,,,
&
second- after loosing it,,,
"in between you don't realise the value"....
Maths Teacher to Brilliant Student :
How can you distribute 8 Apples among 6 people equally?
Student : Juice bna kr de do na madam !! ;)
A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.
Only some people get what they want. Those are the people who show up to get it.
Why don’t girls are taking much time to select life partner, while they are taking much and more time to select the colors of their blouse/sari??
And I mean to enter the line over here....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment