Monday, August 1, 2011

Today's Sharing Post and Comments from my Facebook friends

Facebook is like a fridge. If you’re bored you keep opening & closing it every few hours to see if there’s anything good there.
The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled. 
Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the husband!
Every morning you have two choices… Continue your sleep with dreaming OR wake up and chase your dreams. Choice is yours.
Good Morning :-)
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
Don't go the way life takes u. Take the life the way u go. And remember u r born to live n not living bcoz u r born.....
 The Worst Pain Is When You Are Smiling Just To Stop The Tears From Falling....
Wife Sends The Following Message To Her Husband
My Love,
If You're Sleeping, Send Me Your Dreams.
If You're Smiling, Send Me Your Smile.
If You're Crying, Send Me Your Tears.
I Love You.
Husband Text Back :
I'm In The Toilet,
What Should I Send You?
Love me with my days and nights , love me not for my looks but for how you feel with me , because beauty fades with age but inner beauty is for ever
 God: vats Shu Joie ?
Bapu:Maru Aishwarya jode gothvi aapo.
God: E 1 lakh ni 1 sari pehre chhe,chalse?
Bapu: Koi upay?
..
..
God: malika......haaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment