Friday, August 5, 2011

Nice Comments and Thoughts by My facebook friends sharings

The most mind blowing & heart touching thought of the life,
Laash pani par tarati kyun hai??
Kyo ki dubne ke liye bhi zindgi chahiye...!!
Gn frds....
Always Believe in 3 people -- (Sagittarius, Leo, Pisces) - they r most giving n selfless
Never lose 3 people -- (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn) - they r most sincere n true lovers...
Always share with 3 people -- (Cancer, Libra, Scorpio) - they always keep secrets nd never cheat...
Never reject 3 people -- (Aries, Gemini, Aquarius) - they r true frnds n never think bad for anyone... WHO ARE YOU??..
When I was a kid I didn't have a computer, cell phone, iPod, DSi, Xbox, PS3, Wifi or Wii. I played outside till evening.... I ate what my Mom made. If I ever told my parents "no" or back answered, I got in TROUBLE! Life wasn't hard, it was BEAUTIFUL & I survived wonderfully. Re-post if you appreciate the way you were raised.... I do. I love my parents and the childhood they gave me... Love u Mom and Dad ♥ ♥ ♥ ...
When you love someone you give everything without thinking twice,You deny the truth you believe in lies,You cry over the thing that hurt you,but you still smile and say Im fine...
 Always trust the person who can see 3 things in you : love behind your anger, sorrow behind your smile and reason behind your silence..!!!!!
 "At the age of 24, I was a Bus Conductor" - Rajnikanth
"I didn't even complete my University Education" - Bill Gates
"In my childhood days, I stitched shoes" - Abraham Lincoln
"I worked in a Petrol Pump" - Dhirubhai Ambani
"I Failed in the 10th Standard" - Sachin Tendulkar
..."I used to serve Tea at a Shop to support my Football Training" - Lionel Messi
.
.
.
Life is not about what u couldn't do so far, its about what you desire to do with it!
 If u succed in cheating someone, never think that person is a FOOL,
Realize that the person trusted you more than you DESERVE…..♥♥
Why doesn't Rajnikant fight animals in Tamil movies... because he can't get them to jump in the air when he hits them...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment